Are you looking for clear steps on your career or personal path? I invite you to take the next step with a warm, enthusiastic coach to affirm and validate you!
Hi! I’m Lynn Hare, a 1-on-1 Christian life coach and certified teacher. I help people hear the Holy Spirit and get clarity in times of transition. I can help you find your identity in Christ and the freedom of forgiveness – especially in forgiving yourself.
A chocoholic as a kid, I now teach kids of all sizes how to warm hearts with “Co-Co” (my term of endearment for our Comforter and Counselor, the Holy Spirit).
Below is a “menu” of options we may explore. I tailor sessions to suit your individual needs and interests. Contact me and let me know your goals!
– Learn tactics and strategies for goal-setting in your finances, so that you can pursue financial freedom.
– Identify 3 obstacles that are holding you back on your career path so that you can confidently plan for your future.
– Gain understanding of your unique gifts and take control of your investments.
– Get rid of stress, anxiety, and worry, so that you can experience peace in your finances and get a good night’s sleep.
– Explore 3 tips on resolving conflicts in your relationships so that you can eliminate energy-draining tension.
– Learn 3 principles of becoming a stronger influencer and communicator and make a greater impact on coworkers.
– Come away with practical tips on introducing joy in your family so that you can make fun memories.
– Take away strategies for improving self-talk so that you can make decisions with more confidence.
– Climb new ladders to relational success.
Freedom in Physical Health
– Set achievable personal health goals so that you have more energy throughout the day.
– Get warm encouragement with a cheerleader so that you can celebrate with a smile throughout the process.
– Learn tips that will foster abundance in your physical health so that you can keep a sustainable life balance.
– Gain a fresh perspective on the body-emotion-spirit connection so that your successes can “spill over” into many areas of your life.
Schedule and Fees
For schedule and fees, contact Lynn here.