Are you ready to go on an explore with me—to a place where God doesn’t so much pour His grace into us, as pour us into pools of His grace?
There is no greater miracle than the force that drives an east wind from a west wind. So far has He removed our transgressions from us (Psalm 103:12).
Hi! My name is Lynn Hare and my passion is releasing people into the truth of their identity in Christ and the explosive freedoms of forgiveness.
- I’m excited to release Holy Spirit joy in books: The Quest for Self-Forgiveness Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Spirit of America – “I’m Not the One with the Accent” The 8th Mountain by Dr. Bruce Cook (Contributor)
- I’ve published devotions, inspirational articles, and poetry inThe Upper Room, Pathways to God, The Secret Place, The Christian Communicator, God’s Word for Today, LIVE, Now What?, and The Christian Journal, among others.
- 3 Cascade Writing Contest Awards in 2015: Nonfiction Articles, Poetry, and Writer of Promise. Poem “Sounds of a Brilliant Redeemer” was a finalist in August 2017.
- I serve on the Board of Oregon Christian Writers, Christ-followers with a passion for making Him famous.
- Inside my head lives a certified English teacher, who gets uninvited to the first round of writing so her toe-tapping doesn’t interrupt the flow of creative, er, genius.
In the last 30 years, I’ve prayed one-on-one with thousands of people. I love to connect them with the Holy Spirit in fresh new ways. I serve on the Boards of Serving Our Neighbors, Oregon Christian Writers. You can find me at prayer events in the Portland/Vancouver metro area (pdxprays.com). I’m a former member of Graham Cooke’s worldwide prayer force, The Warrior Class.
Lover of Kingdom
An atmosphere changer and possibilitarian), I release Kingdom-rich, explosive possibilities. I serve on the leadership team of Bethesda Church in Vancouver, Washington. I’m a member of the 8th Mountain team, equipping and empowering Christ-followers in the marketplace.
So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere, so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised. (Hebrews 10:35, 36).
Lover of Family
I live in Portland, Oregon with my mathematical genius and faithful husband of 37 years, Tim. We own a software development business, Telios Systems Company. Our marriage is empirical evidence of God’s sense of humor—an extrovert writer, artist and musician married to introvert Einstein, who writes software with logical and sequential analysis and metrics. We have 3 adult kids – Ben, Andy, and Emily, and 2 precious grandchildren, Logan and Paige.
Poet, Song-Writer, Photographer
I enjoy writing poems and songs based on Scripture and dabbling in amateur photography.